We are looking for staff !
Casual Staff Vacancy
Customer Service / Counter Assistant
To cover staff holidays, sick days
& very busy days
Ideally suit someone who is happy to work odd days here and there, some may be last min requests ie if someone calls in sick, others will be pre-arranged where we can ie holiday cover etc
- Ideally suit someone who is happy to work odd days here and there, some may be last min requests ie if someone calls in sick, others will be pre-arranged where we can ie holiday cover
- Your main duties will be customer service and food preparation. You will be expected to welcome every customer who enters our shop with a warm smile and be ready to stop whatever you are doing and serve.
- The candidate must have good communication and organisational skills. Every day is different. It can be busy at times where your feet won't touch the ground, other times you might have time to spare. We need someone who is going to be able to manage their time accordingly, work well on their own and also as part of a team.
- Candidates must have a 'can do' attitude, be trustworthy, reliable and good at multi tasking.
- You will be trained thoroughly in all aspects of the job from serving customers, preparing food and working the till etc.
- You will also be expected to help with the general running of the shop ie cleaning counters, sweeping floors, cleaning glass etc.
- As this is a food environment, due to strict health and hygiene regulations, staff are not allowed to wear false nails or eyelashes and a strict uniform code is in place